How to enable Flash Player
Play your favorite games again by enabling Adobe Flash Player in less than 1 minute. Follow very simple steps and activate Flash in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge browsers.
Enter the page you want to play and follow these super easy instructions. Remember that you need to have the Adobe Flash Player plugin installed.
1. Click on the “Lock” icon before the website address.
2. Click on the Flash option and select “Allow”.
1. Click on the menu in the upper right corner of the screen
2. Click on “Add-ons”.
3. Make sure “Shockwave Flash” is displayed in the add-ons list.
If not, visit the following url while in firefox (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/) to install Adobe flash Player for Firefox.
4. Right click in the Game window and click “Activate this plugin”.
5. Click on “Allow’ and your game should now work!
Double click on flash game area.
Click on “Allow” and the page should refresh and your game will appear and should work.